Bedtime with the Beasts
Family Bedtime with the Beasts
Want to try something new this fall? Come join us for a Family Bedtime with the Beasts program! Bring your family to see the zoo after dark! Watch what the animals do after the visitors go home each day.
Spend the night at Knoxville Zoo! It's a great place for your neighborhood, church or office group. See the zoo after dark and enjoy a night of tours, meet some critters up close and learn about Knoxville Zoo and your favorite animals.
Bedtime with the Beasts is an educational overnight adventure. Bring your sleeping bag and spend the night at the zoo. Your adventure begins at 6:00 p.m. and concludes the following morning at 9:30 a.m. Feel free to spend the rest of the day exploring the zoo!
Bedtime with the Beasts is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Programs are available on Friday and Saturday nights between the months of March and November.
- Any organized group of 15-25 people, ages 6 and up, may attend.
- Smaller groups may be combined with other groups.
- Other nights may be available with advance notice.
- If your group is larger than 25 people, it may be possible to reserve both facilities on the same night.
Bedtime with the Beasts is very popular. Some dates typically fill several months in advance. You will be contacted by the zoo's education department once your reservation is final.
There are two separate facilities available. Instructors sleep in the same area as the group. Groups and instructors sleep on a carpeted floor in a temperature regulated building. Bathrooms are located in a separate building nearby. There are no showers. Participants must provide their own sleeping gear.
To register your group and reserve your date, please complete the Bedtime Reservation Form Bedtime Registration Form 2010
, or call (865) 637-5331 ext. 1360. Your reservation is not final until your deposit has been received and it has been determined that the date is available.
Bedtime with the Beasts is only $45 per person, which includes zoo admission and parking for the following day!
- A $60 deposit is required to reserve the date.
- Full payment (minus the $60 deposit) is due two weeks prior to the date of your program.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
For more information, please call (865) 637-5331 ext.1360 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to
Official Bedtime with the Beasts supporter