Visitor Information & Tickets
Knoxville Zoo Hours of Operation:
Weekdays: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
| Children ages 2-12
| Seniors ages 65 and older
| Children under 2
Ticket Savings - Become a Zoo Member!
Zoo membership means BIG SAVINGS. Zoo members receive big benefits including free admission, free parking, free or reduced admission to more than 130 zoos and aquariums nationwide and more. Interested in becoming a zoo member? Click here
and zoo it now!
Groups of 15 people or more can save using our group discount. Click here
to learn more about bringing your group to the zoo!
At Knoxville Zoo, safety is a top priority. Please review the following to ensure a fun and safe visit!
- All persons visiting the zoo must have a good time!
- Be kind to the animals, this is their home.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Parents and caregivers are responsible for the behavior of their children.
- Please don't feed the animals, they are on special diets.
- Please leave flowers and plants for others to enjoy.
- Leave your pets at home, not in the car.
- Guests with service animals , please check in at the Ranger Station before entering the zoo.
- Please leave radios, glass containers and straws in your car as they are a hazard to the animals.
- For your safety, wear shirts and shoes while in the zoo.
- Please observe the designated smoking areas throughout the zoo.
- No skates, bicycles skateboards or use of roller shoes are permitted.
- Please no alcoholic beverages.
- Firearms are not permitted on zoo grounds.